- Learn how to french knit
- Lots of lovely colours
- Made from high quality materials
- Child friendly
- Easy to follow instructions
Follow simple steps to learn basic French Knitting techniques and sew your own chubby owl doll.
1 x set of precut coloured felt shapes; 1 x 24-pronged french knitting reel; 1 x crochet hook; 1 x yarn; 1 x stuffing; 1 x ribbon; 1 x glue; 1 x plastic needle; 1 x instructions
|Dimensions||45 × 35 × 16 cm|
|Primarily suited for|
- Learn the lifelong hobby of knitting to make gifts your family and friends will cherish for years to come with this beginner’s kitting set.
- This fun and educational set includes plastic kitting needles, a detailed instruction manual, and enough yarn to make your own mini hand bag, pillow, and ipod case.
- Made using safe and high quality materials, this product is designed to last.
- Give the gift of crafting with toys and gadgets that foster curiosity and encourage scientific learning.
- Recommended for ages 8 and up.
- Updated Lite-Brite Ultimate Classic is now brighter then ever with a bigger screen and more pegs! Screen measures 8.125” W x 6.875” H. Includes more than 200 colorful, round, 1″ long pegs
- Inspires creativity and helps develop fine motor skills & hand-eye coordination!
- Battery-powered LED bulbs light up the screen 4 different ways for a fun light show of your artwork!
- Includes 6 design templates designed specifically to fit this screen
- Design templates from other Basic Fun Lite-Brite items may not fit ideally with this newly designed screen
- Mould and paint your own fairy nameplate plaque that works as a real nightlight!
- Each kit make one colourful plaque.
- Switch on the starlight at night and turn your bedroom into a beautiful fairy dreamland.
- A fun arts and crafts kit kids will love!
- Part of the 4M range – a well established brand of educational, imaginative and creative toys.
This beginners sets introduces the basic techniques of crocheting small squares and circles and when combined children can make a coaster, small bag or even a scarf.
The 14 page instruction booklet guides children step by step and there is enough wool to make at least 3 of the projects. Left handed instructions are also included.