Fisher-Price Little People Sit with Me School Bus
Little People. Big Discoveries.
Get little ones excited for their future rides to school with the Little People Sit with Me School Bus! Get the fun started by pressing the Discovery Button to flip open the stop sign and pop open the door to let on passengers. Bus Driver Emily is ready to greet little Eddie and wish him a great day as he heads to school. Place Bus Driver Emily in the driver’s seat to hear fun songs and sounds, and then roll the bus along to hit the road! Toddlers can even help Eddie make new friends by bringing more Little People characters to the bus and seating them all together! Additional figures sold separately.
- Includes School Bus, Bus Driver Emily & Eddie figures
- Press the Discovery Button to open the bus door, flip open the stop sign, and activate lights, sounds & songs!
- Place Bus Driver Emily in the driver’s seat for fun lights, sounds & songs
Little People friends love to play and explore the great big world around them, just like real kids! By creating kid-sized versions of real-life experiences, Fisher-Price has crafted a hands-on way for kids to learn about being a caring friend, a kind neighbor, an active community member, and all the other extraordinary qualities you see shining through in your little person.
Collect them all!
Build a whole collection of Little People playsets and your kids will discover more about the world in wonderful, imaginative ways!
With playful songs, cool sounds and lights, and fun friends Bus Driver Emily and Eddie, the Little People Sit with Me School Bus helps toddlers learn how fun it is to be kind.
- As kids place their Little People characters in the seats next to each other, they learn how sitting with friends makes the ride more fun
- As toddlers discover how to activate the school bus’s lights, sounds and songs, they’ll see how their actions can make fun things happen—a great intro to cause & effect.
Little Things that Make a Big Difference
When toddlers press the Discovery Button, the Sit with Me School Bus comes to life with lights, tunes, sounds, and cool actions—like the bus door opening and the stop sign swinging out—so their pretend play is more realistic. And, as they place Bus Driver Emily in the driver’s seat, they’ll hear more songs about making friends and being nice—because being nice to others puts everyone in a good mood.
What’s in the Box?
Includes School Bus, Bus Driver Emily & Eddie figures.