This is the origin of all modern vans and transporters. The first generation transporter, called the Bully by its supporters, was mass-produced from March 8th, 1950. The van was different in various models including a box-type van with the standard V-front and split windscreen. The unloaded weight of this truck was around 975 kg with a payload of 750 kg used by several tradesmen and firms. The development was based on the Volkswagen Model 1 known and the T1 had a flat-four air-cooled engine. Also today, the veteran vehicle enthusiasts around the world still love those sturdy vans.
- Adjustable Doors And Tailgate
- Body from multiple parts
- This Model Kit Lacks Paint And Glue To Build
- Meticulous Interior With Dashboard And Seats
- An Optional Full Or Half-height Barrier Wall
- Revolving Wheels
- Genuine Stickers With Multiple Markings for Two Variants (F, NL, GB, A, D, and I)
- Chrome Hub Caps, Door Handles, Windscreen Wipers, and Front Emblem
- Adjustable Front Axle
- Reproduction Motor
INCLUDES: One Plastic Model, Illustrated multilingual building instructions, Paint, glue, brush.