A classic race and chase Dinosaur board game with some rather devious strategy. This game contains 17 individual dinosaur playing pieces. Each player has 4 dinosaurs and your aim is to race your pieces around the board from the desert to home. But beware…Tyrannosaurus Rex is lurking and waiting for a juicy meal! The classic Dinosaur Board Game where a bit of strategy and some luck are needed to avoid being munched! On each players turn they throw 3 dice – two white and one black. He/she moves the T-Rex forwards or backwards in an attempt to catch other players dinosaurs. If the player is caught, they have to go to the T-Rex’s den. Once there, only a 6 can free them. The white dice can be added and one dinosaur moved, or can be used separately to move 2 dinosaurs. There are shorter and longer stretches of track, and the safer router for each player would be the swamp which the T-Rex can’t enter. The winner is the first to get his 4 dinosaurs home. The game is ideal for any fan of dinosaurs and is great fun for children. This game is for 2 – 4 players and suitable for ages 6 years and up.
Contents: 1 board, 4 red dinosaurs, 4 blue dinosaurs, 4 yellow dinosaurs, 4 green dinosaurs, 1 black tyrannosaurus rex, 2 white 1 – 6 dice, 1 black 1 – 6 spot dice.
Warnings: Not suitable for children under 36 months, small parts, choking hazard.
- A classic race and chase Dinosaur board game, with some rather devious strategy
- Includes 17 different dinosaur playing pieces
- Try to be first to get all of your dinosaurs home, but watch out for the T.Rex!
|Dimensions||23.3 × 20.8 × 7.7 cm|
From 4 years
- Includes 7 LEGO® minifigures (including Santa!) and a husky dog figure.
- Features 24 different items including vehicles, seasonal items and minifigures.
- Includes a snowmobile, snow fort, axe stand, curling set, cooking stove, fireplace, rocking chair, telescope, Advent Christmas tree, grandfather clock, dinner table, snow plow tractor, snowball catapult, sleigh, snowman and a cookie table.
- Includes 3 minifigures with accessories: Green Lantern, Space Batman™ and Sinestro
- Construct spaceship features an opening cockpit, 2 stud shooters, 2 spring-loaded shooters with rear control and translucent green elements
- Cage features a plinth for the lantern and explode function
- This passenger airplane toy makes and an ideal introduction to the exciting world of LEGO? City. Perfect for kids aged 6 and up, it is designed to inspire creative, independent play based on real-life events.
- What?s in the box? This passenger plane toy includes a large airplane, airport truck with a with car elevator, airstair, airport terminal setting, a red convertible automobile, 8 minifigures and a baby figure.
- Includes a large model airplane with seating for the pilot and passengerminifigures ? including Poppy Starr from the LEGO? City Adventures TV series ? plus a terminal building with luggage conveyor and a control tower.
- Whet appetites for hours of creative fun food play with this Heartlake City Park Café (41426). Kids can play the server with a toy menu, prepare the toy food, or imagine being the customer enjoying a snack.
- This café playset comes with 2 mini-dolls, a squirrel figure, a kitchen with a toy waffle iron and blender and lots of toy coffee shop accessories that help kids get lost in play and develop their story-telling skills.
- Kids can pretend to make the food, wait the table or play the customer. And as this LEGO® park café is compatible with all LEGO sets and bricks, the ways in which they can customize their set are limitless.
- More incredible characters! Collect and display or boost endless play with these supercool LEGO® Minifigures Marvel Studios (71031) toy bags. An awesome treat for kids and fans of any age.
- What’s in the bag? 1 of 12 unique, buildable minifigures to discover, plus 1 or more accessories. A perfect addition to any LEGO® collection to show off or inspire new play.
- LEGO® Minifigures characters will appeal to any boy or girl aged 5 and up, sparking their imagination and helping them develop creativity and confidence through individual play or with friends.
- These limited-edition, high-quality, buildable minifigure toys and accessories make an awesome extra gift or ‘just because’ treat that can add a little additional action to any currently owned set.
- LEGO® components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart reliably every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, squashed, twisted, heated, bent, scratched and stretched to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards.